The Harry Potter books are a well-known line of teeneld books written by J.K. Rowling. They have the young wizard Harry Potter as theand main .
In the books, the main witchcraft. Harry Potter is born a wizard and therefore has the might to do it and he can also better his skills by learning more. He soon finds out that there are a lot of other wizard and witches in the world living unbeknownst to most unwizard folk, which are known as "Muggles". When he is eleven, he gets an welcoming him to go to a boarding for young witches and wizards called Hogwarts. Each book tells about one year of his life at this lorehall, about the folk that he meets there, the things that he learns and his undertakings, as well as his fight against the dark wizard Lord Voldemort.is wizardry/
There are seven books altogether in the line. A line of films about the books has been made by Warner Bros. They started making the films in 2001; the last film, called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2, was made in 2011. Besides the films and books, there are also film games and many other stuff with the line's setting and hoads.
The main books in the line are:
- Harry Potter and the Witlorer's Stone (Banded Folkdoms reading: Harry Potter and the Drye's Stone) (1997) (film: 2001)
- Harry Potter and the Room of Derns (1998) (film: 2002)
- Harry Potter and the Lockup of Azkaban (1999) (film: 2004)
- Harry Potter and the Cup of Fire (2000) (film: 2005)
- Harry Potter and the Fellowship of the Phoenix (2003) (film: 2007)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Atheling (2006) (film: 2009)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2007) (film: 2011)
Rowling has also written three helpmate books to the line, which are:
- Amazing Wights and Where to Find Them
- Quidditch Through the Elds
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard