For Orover Merie Brothers.
Mario Brothers is a film game made by Nintendo for the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1983. It is about two pipe-fitters - - freeing , leader of the Toadstool Kingdom, from King , a wight. It was a weighty game by sake of switching how games were made later, best-selling before being beat by Wii Lacs in 2009.
Mario Brothers is a game where Mario must fare through the Toadstool Kingdom's 8 worlds to reach and free her from .
Mario starts with 3 "lives" and losing them all ends in a "Game Over". Aplayer can play as Luigi, turns with the first player upon a player losing a life. Mario jumps, runs, and walks across filled with hurdles, bricks, , , pits, and foes. Mario loses a life by falling into a pit, being hurt by a foe or running out of time.
Mario can hit blocks by jumping into them from below.-blocks always yield something unlike brick-blocks. The following may be yielded from hit blocks:
- Mint(s), gathering 100 bestows Mario a beyond-life
- Red toadstool that swells Mario, letting him break bricks and withstand one further foe's blow
- Firebloom that lets Mario hurl fireballs
- Star that turns Mario for a short while
- Green toadstool that bestows Mario a beyond-life
- Climbfit droovebeams stretching to the clouds
Foes hurt or kill Mario by mean touch, but can sometimes be beat. Byspels of foes :
- , waddles slowly, beat by fireballs or when jumped on
- , waddles slowly, beat by fireballs, withdraws into a kickfit shell when jumped on
- , from great pipes, beat by fireballs but not when jumped on
At the end of each layer lays a stairway Mario climbs before downsliding a flagpole and ingoing a castle. Layers that take stead inside a castle instead end with a feud with