Hi, welcome to The Anglish Moot! I'm a member of FANDOM's Community Support team. Thank you for your edit to User blog:MýnÆnglishTáwk/Wiktionary only lets in words that they like!
Please leave me a message if I can help with anything.
Enjoy your time at The Anglish Moot!
- Thank you well!
- -MýnÆnglishTáwk (talk) 10:20, April 30, 2018 (UTC)MýnÆnglishTáwk
- Yes. Whilst "Ancwe" is an odd name for it (by which it has hardly ever been called), the thoughts that were being put through were true enough. So I think that it would be better to clean up the wording ond layout of it than take that out. MýnÆnglishTáwk (talk) 20:12, July 12, 2018 (UTC)
Hello, MýnÆnglishTáwk.This is Shalin. It is finally time, to begin the end, and make Anglish happen. We must begin The Anglish Plan, our formalised standardised plan.
- Great work on making that write-up! MýnÆnglishTáwk (talk) 00:57, October 22, 2018 (UTC)
- You're welcome! Ond thank you for doing the same for me! MýnÆnglishTáwk (talk) 15:12, October 23, 2018 (UTC)
Hey, MýnÆnglishTáwk. It is Shalin. Sorry if I haven't been writing on The Anglish Moot in a while, but I have been getting ready for my "exams." They start on Monday. In two weeks I'll be back. ShalinP (talk) 08:02, November 10, 2018 (UTC)
- Ah, well good luck on those! MýnÆnglishTáwk (talk) 12:13, November 10, 2018 (UTC)
Sorry, man. I could not reply you in that page.
Do you even do that in the true world, as in outside of this webside?
yep, depends on situation. in writing very often. In speech not so often...
Flyingcraft over flight Edit
- That is a good word, but "flight" also fits the meaning of "aviation", so I put it there. By the by, the word "flyingcraft" is already a word - sometimes written with a dash "-" in the middle - even though it is not listed on "Wiktionary". Thus, it fits in the "Attested" box. MýnÆnglishTáwk (talk) 01:59, April 14, 2019 (UTC)
Role of Moot Administrator Edit
- Owning to my son being diagnosed with a very serious illness, I do not wish to take on a role of an administrator.
- Sholto (talk) 09:45, May 6, 2019 (UTC)
- No worries. I can gladly have that job if that is all right with you. MýnÆnglishTáwk (talk) 13:48, May 6, 2019 (UTC)
Subections by first two bookstaves Edit
As I said at the English Wordbook's forum, couldn't the wordbook be split into subsections by the first two bookstaves like "br" or "cr" or "sh"? Thanks for considering the idea. --BeeStone (talk) 04:56, May 2, 2020 (UTC)
- P.S. The English Wiktionary does something similar storing English lemmas. --BeeStone (talk) 04:58, May 2, 2020 (UTC)
- OK, I'll take that into thought. Thank you. MýnÆnglishTáwk (talk) 03:10, May 3, 2020 (UTC)
Miraheze Version of the Anglish Moot Edit
- Yeah, that was forked off of this one in about June, 2018. Although its maker seems to have left it behind. MýnÆnglishTáwk (talk) 01:02, May 5, 2020 (UTC)